Monday, February 16, 2009

Just a quick post. stayed home from work today ,lets say under the weather, I'll blame it on the Pizza hut Lasagna sat night and Sun.
Pics are of girlfriends moms raptor rehab and release program which they self support ,taking in injured Raptors and then releasing them when they are able. Arial, and the 2 owls actually kind of nurture younger ones that come there , non deductible donations are always accepted.

I hope they bust the fools that took Lance's bike, Community service do five traing rides with Lance and a cattle prod to keep the pace up. Maybe let them wear Floyd's dirty Ouch shorts.
I make myself laugh.

Be well.


1 comment:

Limo said...

Hi!
I'm Angelo, owner of 24hpassion.it.

I seen your link to my site, so...thanks!

I'll do the same in my Links section>friend site.

Have you ever beeen in Italy for a 24h?

Mail me by my contact site, and tell me who you are, your 24h world, so I can complete the description in your link


Forgive my english.
Ciao.

Angelo