Wednesday, January 28, 2009


Wednesday checking in to say boy did I forget how boring 2 hours on the trainer can be. Seinfeld and cops helped me through. Wanted to do 3 hours tonight to get off to a good start but worked an hour late and had to pick up truck at the shop.
Last night I was able to pull off a good Back work out . M y plan is to alternate cycling days with weights so as to not lose the strength I usually lose when i focus more on cycling .
Photo is of cake girlfriend made this summer, "classic".Everything but the squirrel and rabbit are cake.
Thinking 'bout an online training journal subscription ,but what would I write here?
At what point does your fun hobby activity rule your life and become your identity? How is one able to enjoy the activity and not be overrun with it?


No comments: