Saturday, January 30, 2010

Small article from Ross Training.


Training For The Fun Of It!
September 17th, 2008 | Category: Rants By Ross, Training

Do you enjoy the time you spend training? For example, you may enjoy the actual training, enjoy the challenges associated with it, or enjoy benefits derived from it. What do you enjoy about exercise? What motivates you? I’d love to hear what everyone has to say (in the comments section). I am particularly interested in hearing what those from the non-competitive crowd have to say.











TABATA
January 30, 2010

Last night first use of my gymboss timer GET ONE NOW. I did a little circuit because I worked all week and didn’t hit the weights .

Each excercise I did 8 sets 20 seconds and 10 sec rest Holy Scow!!!.

Did bbell bendovers , bbell rows, lat pulls , sit rows. bbell curls, and , tri press downs . probably less than half the weight of normals reps. but great fast paced workout.

GF got lost her job friday . ****in Scab asses. Any one need Marketing help From Mba in business and marketing she’s lookin in mid Wisconsin but can consult as well. She’s Great with Trade shows.

Lost another pound . Awesome!

Gotta place my order From BB.com this time . Be Great!

No comments: