Monday, March 2, 2009

Sluggo


Little tired today , probably due to ride last night. No planned bike today just strength. did 45-hour circuit , not over doing it.
Placed order for tires and new crank bros pedals getting candy white ones and the next level down for my fixy road. As I don't own roady shoes. and I'm OK with that. Have to hold off on the wheels , but ended up going kleptomaniac on the kenda order , one of these one of these...

Gotta get some thing in order to make the most of this layoff, been stayin up too late and losing what little structure I had.

This is the beginning of week 3 and it is going very well so I must be certain to create order, so when I go back to work it doesn't get chaotic and too much to handle.
Forecast says warmer38 , and rain this week I gotta get out. Might drive to hillier roads to get those rides in.

All for now ,

Be Well...

No comments: