Tuesday, February 3, 2009

TUE

Great trainer ride tonight first time I've done 3 hours to a HR monitor. I need to reread Joe Friels book 'cause I need to clear up on the max heart rate and zones. I rode in "my percection of zone 2 which is sort of run from another interpretation of th 220-age thing which puts me at 182 max, well any way I rode at an avg of 128 which was just getting to steady full pump burn in legs , for the last hour and 45 I was around 136. My avg speed was higher than last year avg speed on trainer. I know blah blah blah , I had a great long workout trying something I never used before so there.
Worked 8 today job is going well, cold, built walls today, I'm always amazed the exact same issues arise on jobsites job after job after year after year. Anyways. Be well.

No comments: