Monday, June 8, 2009

Bike Show











Rain day today , not much else, went to Fox valley Motorcycle show yesterday registered the tiger , figured 20$ donation to Shriner's and get to talk about my bike , 4 other european bikes 3Triumphs and a 90's BMW , all sharp bikes. it's cool to listen to these guys talk about the history of them. Mostly Harleys otherwise, a few asian bikes.I'm glad I did it it's part of my crossing the spectator/participant line goal process. You enjoy it more when your in the mix.


The green got my vote, orange my bike,reds Totally rebuilt by B and R Cycles of Oshkosh,the silver, is 82 for sale 5500$ sounds great. The Orange chopper thing is a Suziki, Thats right a Suzuki. And you can't forget Bobby Evans and the alimony blues band , Inductees into wisconsin music hall of fame. Bobby Evil and Craig Panosh on drums


Also if your in the market for 2005 Triumph rocket III ,10,900$ 23000miles 2300cc touring bike let meknow . He also does Class 2 Gunsmithing, and other things you can discuss with him."Not on the phone man"


Otherwise doing some mental regrouping as I motivate towards hitting the weights and easing back into training so I will do more races this year. I put a lot of priority on the mtb this year and realize that there are many other things I should also focus on to meet my health happines goals. so I must rethink things, especially with the impending travel for work.

No comments: